Evidence of degenerative changes in the tibiotalar and subtalar joints with subchondral erosions and signal alteration. There is evidence of increase in the fluid in the ankle joint with mixed signal contents along with intermediate signal intensity soft tissue masses surrounding the ankle mortice. These soft tissue masses with signal characteristics as described are suspicious for chronic tophaceous gout.
- Anomalous Right Coronary Artery Origin-MDCT
- Osteoblastic Secondaries-CT
- Dense Persistent Nephrogram -- Causes
- Space of Parona Infection-MRI
- Diabetic myonecrosis-MRI
- Van der knaap disease, a megalencephalic leukoence...
- Amyloidosis-Pathological Fracture
- Subcoracoid-Subscapularis Bursa MRI
- Chronic Tophaceous Gout-MRI
- Smartphones for Telestroke
- Perirectal Cyst-Differentials
- Unsual ganglion cyst in intercondylar notch in chi...
- DEXA Pitfall
- Do Referring doctors actually follow up on all ra...
- Ramus intermedius-LCA- Cardiac CT
- Pediatric Baker's Cyst-MRI
- MSK Radiology Conference
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2011 (282)
- ► 2010 (171)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (221)
- ► 2005 (158)